Summary of Position
- Work closely and effectively with product management and UX Designers to build world class web applications
- Contribute to design and architecture of our platform to meet business requirements.
- Build reusable components
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience in development of multi-tier applications and web applications using .Net framework based OO technologies and techniques. Programming experience utilizing C# and ASP.Net is required.
- Knowledge of RWD techniques and “mobile first” concepts
- Well versed in SQL and relational database models. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 required.
- Proven ability and desire to both estimate tasks and meet deadlines, working effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a strong teamwork focus
- Motivated, hardworking and flexible
- Quick learner who enjoys a challenge and can see the bigger picture
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Familiar with Twitter Bootstrap CSS Framework
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes
- Familiarity with administrative software for higher education.