Ideal candidate will live in the Northeast and must have a minimum of two years of Higher Education experience preferably in the area of admissions or student services.
· Maintain positive customer relationships to maximize product/service satisfaction.
· Act as liaison between organization and clients.
· Advocate for customer to ensure customer satisfaction while representing and promoting Jenzabar’s interests.
· Keep customers abreast of new Jenzabar services and products.
· Visit each customer at least once every 12 months (as appropriate given situation.)
· Identify, develop and maintain strategic relationships with senior level contacts.
· Identify, communicate and sell features and benefits of Jenzabar maintenance program to clients.
· Develop strategies and plans with customer base to establish future sales.
· Maintain account plans and track overall client satisfaction status.
· Work with customers as assigned. Clients will usually be in a geographic region, but occasionally may be elsewhere.
· Negotiate issues between company and client and develop a compromise.
· Represent Jenzabar at related Regional conferences within territory.
· Transfer and coordinate sales leads to appropriate sales rep and team.
· Identify and cultivate client references.
· Travel 20-25 weeks per year.
· Other tasks as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts
· Background in Higher Education – must be able to communicate and relate to our clients
· Minimum of two years Higher Education experience
· Prior experience as an Account Manager for a company specializing in products specific to the Higher Education Space is a plus.
· Strong communication skills and a positive attitude